Given that in practice we have encountered many situations where the role of the case manager is unclear or unknown, we have decided to create, together with the Center for Training and Assessment in Social Services (CFCECAS), a video training providing information about:
- Taking up the case and initial assessment of risk situations;
- Systemic / complex assessment of the child’s situation;
- Elaboration and implementation of the intervention plan:
- Monitoring and updating the intervention plan;
- Closure of the case and post-intervention assistance.
Thus, both professionals and those involved in a child protection process will have access to clear information, as well as an adequate understanding of the process and methods of intervention.
We will come back soon with details 😉