2018 has been an amazing year!
Here is a brief:
- More than 1,000 people were exposed to information about adoption during the public events we organized throughout the year – this is only one of them;
- More than 150,000 people viewed informative video content produced and distributed online (such as the “Adoption Guide” or “Borns of the Heart” testimonial series);
- More than 250 people attended the trauma-informed caregiving training programs;
- More than 70 adoptive and foster parents attended support groups and special weekend camps such as this one;
- 75 children benefited from at least one therapeutic camp – this was one of them;
- More than 40 children have benefited from the Art & Play Therapy program (starting September we also introduced a music therapy component);
- 68 amazing volunteers supported our activities throughout the year.
Thank you for supporting us during 2018! In case you wish to help for our next activities: