Over 1,000 adoptive parents, foster parents and social workers, children adopted or placed in foster care, NGO workers, employees and directors of the DGASPC, will come together to discover what we can do best for the sake of our children!
The ARFO 2018 Summit will include:
- over 50 workshops on different topics delivered by national and international specialists,
- motivational sessions, inspiring testimonies,
- debates related to the field of child rights protection and adoption.
The summit will be preceded by 3 pre-conferences starting November 7:
- 7-8 November: Course “Competent Care of Traumatic Children”
- November 7-8: “The Family Matters” – Program to Restore Families and Reintegrate Children in the Biological Family
- November 8: Symposium “Mind Can Heal Your Brain”
Details and enrollments at www.romaniafaraorfani.ro